Travelling makes you active and wise as it helps you explore new-new places, people, cultures, and history. Traveling increases your knowledge about places, people, and culture. Some travel for a particular purpose, say for example business travel and some travel just to enjoy explore and spend wonderful time with their loved ones.
This summer holidays, take a break from your hectic busy schedule and plan a trip to some fascinating travel destination like North America, a place known for its rich cultural history, impeccable attractions, adventure hotspots, scrumptious cuisine, luxury accommodation and most-happening nightlife.
If you reside in the UK and planning to travel to North America, then don’t forget to join hands with the Hotels.com, a leading hotel booking portal that makes sure you get the best hotel deal in your favorite holiday destination. Be it the luxury hotel or cheap hotel or simply a five-star hotel, you will find exclusive deals related to all type of hotels and resorts.
Given below are some of the famous five-star rated luxury hotels you could consider for your accommodation while traveling to North America-
The Peninsula, Chicago!
The most upmarket hotel in Chicago, The Peninsula is most preferred by the Hollywood stars and other VIPs. With tech-laden guestrooms, luxurious spa, huge swimming pools, and a wonderful location right in the center of the fancy commercial districts offering great accessibility.
- 339 spacious guestrooms with king-sized beds, ebony wood, and creamy-white leather interiors and marble bathrooms equipped with all modern facilities
- Pierrot Gourmet is a farm-style, rustic bistro serving tasty breakfast and satisfying meals
- Fitness center, sauna, kid’s club, steam room, etc., are few impeccable services you will enjoy over here
Yet another widely famous accommodation option, you must consider while you’re holidaying in North America is the EPIC, a glittering 54 story tower in the downtown Miami area offering sweeping views of the Biscayne Bay and Miami river. It is a luxurious hotel featuring London transplant Zuma for fine Japanese dining.
- 411 Spacious and modern guestrooms and suites with floor-to-ceiling windows and glass balconies.
- The stylish and sleek tower which is a perfect cosmopolitan, sophisticated alternative to the Art Deco kitsch of South Beach
- An award-winning Zuma restaurant with Izakaya style, informal Japanese dining atmosphere
Trump International Hotel & Tower, Chicago!
The Trump International Hotels & Tower, polarising in one of the busiest commercial districts of Chicago is an arresting 92 floors towering building equipped with exclusive accommodation and amenities.
- 339 luxurious guestrooms with plush beds and a separate seating area, floor-to-ceiling window offering breathtaking views of the city’s skyline
- A two-Michelin starred on-site restaurant offering satisfying delicacies
- Modern Spa offering exclusive massage and spa treatments
Mandarin Oriental, Boston!
Located on the Back Bay, featuring exclusive, the first-class service, stunning spa and excellent dining, the Mandarin Oriental is Boston’s most luxurious hotel, well-connected to Prudential Center housing high-end shops and businesses.
- 136 spacious guestrooms and 12 luxury suites designed with a mix of Art Deco and modern design in soothing pastel shades
- Fitness center, spa, steam room, sauna and lounge/bar are some other facilities you will get enjoy over here
- On-site restaurant offering delicious meals to its guests
These are the top-rated luxury hotels you must consider and choose from while you’re holidaying in North America.