Often referred as an adventure paradise especially by adventure seekers, Australia is truly an amazing place to visit if you wish to enjoy utmost luxuries while traveling.
Australia is beautiful and wild, a paradise whose technicolor reefs and red color outback sand palette frame several soulful indigenous stories and sophisticated cities.
Rich in the dense tropical rainforest, here in Australia you will find wonderful and wild deserted shores and islands. All these majestic places are animated by wildlife like no other travel destination on this planet. Australia is a place of crocodiles, kangaroos of wallabies and wombats, dingoes, platypus and so on.
Furthermore, when it comes to holidaying in Australia, tourist will never fall short of getting luxury accommodation facility as this beautiful travel destination boasts plenty of luxury resort accommodation facilities.
Keep reading to check out all the top-notched finest resort & spa in Australia that will make your stays extraordinary, absolutely relaxing and worth-memorable.
Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort!
Set in the center of Noosa, guest will experience luxury at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort. With sun-drenched beaches, fine dining outlets and mega shopping hubs nearby, at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort you will feel like “home away from home”. The hotel boasts exclusively designed guestrooms and suites equipped with modern amenities.
Hotel features include-
- Indulge in a relaxing spa treatment at its full-service spa
- Taste some mouth-watering culinary delights at its signature restaurant
- Business center with high-speed internet facility
- Bar/lounge, workout room, meeting rooms, etc., are some other major highlights
Q1 Resort and Spa!
Being the tallest residential tower in Australia, Q1 Resort and Spa is a surfer paradise offering an array of 1,2 & 3 bed and sub penthouse luxury apartments designed with contemporary interiors and each one consist of Spa baths & designer glass-enclosed balconies. The Q1 Resort & spa features-
- Two huge lagoon swimming pools
- Heated indoor lap-pool & spa
- Alfresco Cafe & Bar at poolside
- “Seventy 7 Buffet Breakfast” on the 77th floor
- A world-class gym, kid’s playroom, and an award-winning Q1 Day Spa.
Green Island Resort!
Nestled at just 27 km away from the Cairns across the Coral Sea in the Tropical North Queensland, the Green Island Resort is yet another widely popular luxury escape for family vacationers and honeymooners. Comprising a total of 46 tastefully designed suites secluded from the bustling area and set amongst the lush green rainforest, this finest resort aims to offer first-class hospitality services, unparalleled access, and lavish accommodation facilities to you.
Heron Island Resort!
Heron Island Resort is yet another ideal luxury retreat for people seeking to spend some quality time with their loved ones. Here, guests will get to swim off the stunning beach to the limitless coral gardens. Guided island, reef walks, bird watching, beach picnics and semi-submersible cruises, are few activities guest will be doing over here.
Hotel amenities include-
- Stunning beachfront views
- A world-class Spa offering exclusive massage and spa treatments
- Resturant, bar/lounge and swimming pool
Peppers Beach Club!
Combining luxurious facilities, great accessibility and beautifully-appointed accommodation, the Peppers Beach Club is yet another finest resort that you must consider for staying in Australia. It is an ideal holiday getaway offering easy access to Daintree Rainforest and the enchanting Great Barrier Reef. Nestled amongst the tranquil water features as well as lush-green gardens with tropical palms and flowers, the atmosphere over is quite inviting and relaxed.
The resort offers-
- Beautifully appointed 1,2 & 3 bedroom suites and spa suites, some equipped with private swimming pool decks
- Features a sun-decked lagoon pool, fitness center, luxury spa
- Sublime Bar & Grill, a signature restaurant serving tasteful Australian cuisine.
So, these are few top-notched luxury resorts that you must consider for a comfortable and relaxed accommodation in Australia.