It is said that the little things count, and when staying in luxury hotels it is the greatest truism.
Luxury hotels know the small details to exemplify their service and makes your stay more comfortable.
Service, facilities and more may vary from hotel to hotel, but from perfectly attired staff delivering service with a smile to the little amenity kits in your bathroom, luxury hotels have your luxury extras locked down.
But what can you expect to find?
On a recent stay at the United Kingdom’s Best Hotels, you will carry out an inventory of the little luxuries. Some of them will be commonly found in other luxury hotels, but some amenities will be the specialty of that particular hotel.
What could be such amenities that will make your stay luxurious?
- From room service to spas, luxury hotels take care of all the little extras, but it’s the staff that really make the difference. Staff are intuitive to guests’ needs and go out their way to help you.
- Security – not only do the suite doors come with a lock, chain, and peephole, the lifts also allow your entry to floors where the rooms are on swiping key-card.
- In-room iPad – this is becoming more and more popular in luxury hotels. The iPad is your key route to all areas of service in the hotel as you can ask for the several restaurant recommendations or request a babysitting service, order meals through room service, find all the information you wish to procure.
- Many such facilities are being introduced to make your stay a perfect example of opulence.
Get your vacations booked at an unexpected price and grab all the luxuries to define your perfect leisure.
Grays Court, Yorkshire
Guests who step into this almost entirely repeat their bookings. The hotel drips itself with a history, a highlight of the wood-paneled long gallery where Kings have dined.
- Flanked by York Minster to one side and a delightful acre of mature garden on the other, Gray’s Court enjoys one of the finest locations you’ll find anywhere.
- There is a palpable sense of history in the wood-paneled long gallery where Kings have dined and in the grand formal rooms, other features include a collection of rare Gyles painted glass, leaded windows, thick wooden doors and limestone fireplaces
- The hotel’s range of breakfasts, lunch and afternoon tea is getting a reputation, not least for the fact you can enjoy all of them in the garden. Food and drinks are served in The Parlour by day.
This was a perfect Georgian family home which has now been converted into a contemporary comfort zone, decorated with chunky furniture, pop art, statement lights and well-worn vintage items.
Why This Could Be Your Ultimate Leisure For the Stay?
- In the nondescript but conveniently located village of Chillington, half an hour’s walk from the south coast and a short drive to Salcombe and Dartmouth
- The hotel has a thoughtful touch that includes jars of marshmallows for toasting over the fire. Guests who step in have the complimentary membership of Dart Marina Spa in Dartmouth.
- Dinner in the conservatory overlooking the gardens is informal, unpretentious and delicious, but its breakfast is the major thing that steals the show, homemade mueslis, and pastries which will be a retreat to your palate.
Brimstone, Lake district
A complete romanticised dream, this hotel in the Langdale Estate brings something different to the Lake District. The local stone exterior gives way to a brilliant ski lodge, like an indulgence, blazing fires, spa bathrooms, private balconies, help-yourself boot room and a reading lounge with free snacks and drinks.
Alluring Highlights That Will Make Your Stay Perfect
- Langdale is one of the Lake District’s most picturesque valleys, small, but dramatic, quiet yet with plenty of life, it is home to some of the finest walking in the country.
- Standing boldly among the conifers and pines, Brimstone is intentionally reminiscent of a large ski chalet, constructed using beautiful blue-grey Lakeland stone.
- Guests are greeted by a smiling ‘host’ dressed in a tweed waistcoat and Dubarry boots on arrival
- You get a lot of luxury at lesser of the money, most delightful of all, many of its nicest touches are complimentary, like the snacks and drinks in the reading room, the spa, gym with free wifi as well.
So, ready to discover a new standard of living?
Get your special deals and enjoy your stay in the United Kingdom!